Spanish class question

<p>Spanish 101 is listed as a 4 hour class and in the catalog it says it is 5 hours of instruction a week. I don’t get where the 5 hour of instruction comes in. It is a MWF class for 50 minutes. Then what?</p>

<p>Thank you for your help on such an obvious question.</p>

<p>hmmm I just looked and you’re right. But I’m thinking they forgot to add the “T” & “R” to the “MWF”. If you look at French 101 it meets every day of the week as do the other languages.</p>

<p>I’m glad it’s not just me. M-F would conflict with her T/TH class… Not picked up by the school yet. I guess I should e-mail them. Darn! She was happy with her schedule.</p>

<p>I just looked up last Fall’s Spanish 101 sections and they only list MWF. </p>

<p>If I remember correctly, when my older son took 103, he had 3 scheduled hours (MWF), but then he had to go to Spanish lab a couple of hours per week on his own schedule. but, I may be remembering it wrong.</p>

<p>Either way, I would think that if last Fall doesn’t list T and R, then it’s not a mistake this year.</p>

<p>Thanks! It says 5 hours of instruction. Do you know what the students do in the lab? Is it a full 2 hours every week?</p>