Sports Tickets

<p>Once you are accepted, how do you go about getting season tickets for football, basketball, and hockey?</p>

<p>You get lucky... sorry, don't know, but you will get info sent to you, lotteries for ticket sales...</p>

<p>Check the Athletic Dept. website but for Football you apply for them at SOAR I think. If you don't get them there is an active market of kids selling student tickets.</p>

<p>Football- Pretty easy to get, I got them as a freshman and don't know anyone who didn't... You'll get an email regarding signing up and the deadline. You don't get a seat assignment - just a voucher for the game, then on game day you exchange your voucher for a seat at the gate to the student section. Can renew your tickets for every season.</p>

<p>Basketball- Hardest ticket to get... Sign up for a lottery, if you get picked you wait outside the Kohl Center either alone or can register a group to sit together with friends. Get the same seat for every game. As you increase in class, your name goes in that many more times, increasing your chance with each year. Don't know any freshmen who got tickets, very rare sophomores do. Mostly upperclassmen. Having tickets as a sophomore doesn't guarantee you tickets as a junior, as your name goes back into the lottery every year.</p>

<p>Hockey- Not very difficult to get if you sign up early enough. Got them my freshman year last minute because friends did and was fortunate enough to see the championship team. This year, they sold out a lot earlier because of the championship. Too bad they're terrible... No lottery to sign up for, but rather first come first serve, but if you wait until last minute they'll sell out. Similar system to basketball in that you have to wait outside the Kohl Center for your seating assignment or can register with a bunch of friends for a group. Beware- kids start waiting outside around a week before they go on sale... it's very cold.</p>

<p>The rest of the sporting events can either easily be obtained or attended simply by the purchase of the Red Card, which allows access to most other sporting events (tennis, softball, volleyball, etc...)</p>