Spring 2012 Classes

<p>When will Spring 2012 classes show up on mybama, so Spring schedules can be planned?</p>

<p>It shouldn’t be long. I think the honors kids can register starting late October.</p>

<p>From what I’ve been told, Spring 2011 course listings are currently at the departmental approval stage and should be up on myBama soon. Course schedules don’t change much from year to year, so I have an advising appointment for tomorrow.</p>

<p>Do they run level one classes 2nd semester? For example, my D wanted to take Math126 1st semester…it was only offered second semester. She would like to take Honors Bio 1 which she couldn’t get into this semester in the Spring, will that be possible or will she have to wait until next year?
Thanks!!</p>

<p>So when should they book advising apts? S has soph status so when does he register. He is thinking about his minor.</p>

<p>D and I have been looking at some future class times on Degreeworks.</p>

<p>It seems they already have many classes at least blocked off. You can click on many of the classes needed and get a box with info to pull up.</p>

<p>I must say I love this Degree Works program. A friend of mine at a Big 10 schoool was amazed at how much info it gave…wished her Ds school had a simalr program!</p>

<p>The first and second courses of a sequence are usually offered every semester, though honors sections are not always offered both semesters.</p>

<p>Different colleges have different rules, but many are scheduling advising appointments now. Spring 2012 course listings are expected to be on myBama starting September 15th, though that date might change.</p>

<p>Nicolle…</p>

<p>Sometimes you can look at the previous Spring’s schedule to find out if various classes will be offered.</p>