Spring 2012 Final Grades

<p>Just a quick fyi for those who may be obsessively checking myBama for final grades (who, me?), the deadline for the profs to post them is midnight May 8.</p>

<p>[Final</a> Grade Reports Schedule | The Office of the University Registrar - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://registrar.ua.edu/services/myfaculty/grade-reporting/final-grade-schedule/]Final”>http://registrar.ua.edu/services/myfaculty/grade-reporting/final-grade-schedule/)</p>

<p>while we were at my D’s dorm packing her up, one of her roomies was sitting there on the couch stalking mybama for her grades! it was so funny!!!</p>

<p>all ours are in as of last night. : )</p>

<p>Son was doing this as we were packing up as well. All Bs so far, and WE ARE THRILLED! Thank you, Bama, for your very generous GPA requirement for scholarships. He will be able to return next year. Seriously, we were getting a little worried there.</p>

<p>My D was stalking her mybama account last Wednesday when we brought her home, and she hasn’t stopped. She’s still waiting on two grades. Pass in Music Convocation, A+ in Chemistry, Honors Psychology, and Symphonic Band, A in Honors Seminar and Music Theory. Still waiting on Emerging Scholars and Flute, but those are expected to be As as well.</p>

<p>She studied very hard, but managed to have a lot of fun as well, participating in Million Dollar Band and Symphonic Band.</p>

<p>Tomorrow she leaves with the MDB for a 10-day tour of Italy. When she returns, she’ll have a week free before starting her summer internship doing genetic cancer research.</p>

<p>I can’t believe freshman year went by so quickly!!!</p>

<p>I can’t say enough how thrilled we have been with the entire UA experience. Most especially with her fabulous Crimson scholarship that allowed the college fund to stretch enough to pay for this trip to Italy while also allowing her to graduate debt-free. That alone is an invaluable gift!</p>

<p>^^^Wow, that trip to Italy sounds awesome! Congratulations on a great freshman year!</p>

<p>^^^I wish I was going on that trip, too! But I’ve got too much work stuff going on right now.</p>

<p>Montegut- I saw your post on the “say it here cause you can’t say it elsewhere” thread and thought “Oh NO!” </p>

<p>Glad to hear it is turning out OK!</p>

<p>^^^He fought me so hard on the honor societies, and I don’t know if the Bs will cost him his membership there, or prevent any further invites, but I’m just thrilled he’s passing and keeping his scholarship at this point!</p>

<p>Son was doing this as we were packing up as well. All Bs so far, and WE ARE THRILLED! Thank you, Bama, for your very generous GPA requirement for scholarships. He will be able to return next year. Seriously, we were getting a little worried there.</p>

<p>He probably was fine anyway if he had any A’s last semester. The scholarship isn’t based on the results of one semester. It’s the avg for the year.</p>

<p>I have been compulsively checking grades every ten minutes for the past week straight. Can’t wait for my one last grade to be posted so I can truly relax and enjoy summer!</p>