Spring 2013 transfer chances

<p>As of of 8/31/2012 mybama is showing that they have recieved all of my required documents. I’m starting to grow a little nervous since I haven’t seen any new links appear on mybama account’s academics page. I have 41 credits (accumulated in 3 semesters) and a majority, if not all, of those credits I confirmed are transferable from my community college to Bama. I have an accumulated 3.26 GPA and declared economics as my major in my application. I should also note that my community college is in Illinois. </p>

<p>My questions are what are my chances of getting accepted and now that Bama has everything they need from me when should I expect to hear back from them or see changes to my mybama account?</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>So, Bama is showing that it rec’d all your stuff last Friday? </p>

<p>If so, then likely the next business day or so you’ll be accepted.</p>

<p>You think I have a good chance of being accepted? Even though I’m out of state?</p>

<p>I don’t see why they wouldn’t accept you. It is inevitable that some kids drop out after first semester for various reasons. If you are qualified being OOS shouldn’t make a difference.</p>

<p>I applied for spring 2013 too! But I applied with less then 24 credits. They’ve received all transcripts and test scores as of the 20th. I called admissions and they said I should hear back this week or next! So I think it’ll take 2 weeks tops</p>

<p>But myBama says they need my grades for this fall, but my last final isn’t until December 7th or 8th soo hopefully that doesn’t cause too many problems :(</p>

<p>I wish you the best of luck USCS! Great to know that there is other people out there in the same boat as me. And thanks for telling me about your call with admissions, it kind of helped calm my nerves for now. </p>

<p>Mom and mama thank you for replying and shedding some light on this seemingly dark period between applying and waiting to hear back from the university. It means a lot.</p>

<p>I also called about my fall 2012 grades and they were all so nice and I finally got ahold of the transfer counsler Nicole who told me I just have to send my final fall grades to make sure I maintain a 2.5+ GPA and she gave me her direct line number to call her as soon as I send them or if I have any questions! They were very helpful</p>

<p>Glad to hear! And Welcome!!!</p>

<p>I’m on the same boat. I am applying for fall of 2013 though. I am waiting until I receive my fall grades to apply which will be in December. Should I apply now and send in my grades later or should I wait?</p>

<p>^^^
Get your app in now, send in the grades that you have so far. You may have to list the classes that you’re taking. Then you’ll send your final transcript after this semester is over.</p>