Spring 2013 Transferring from Blinn to A&M

<p>I have applied to the A&M School of Liberal Arts as a Psychology major for the spring. I only applied 10 days ago but I am anxiously waiting for my application to move from step 3, to step 4. I was just wondering if anyone else has received an admissions decision letter or email regarding spring transfers. Also, I was hoping that someone could chance me and tell me where they think I stand on getting in or not. I am currently a Sophomore at Blinn where I have completed 32 hours and I have a 3.7 GPA. I have made A's in all of my math courses, which I heard looked good to the A&M people. I am finishing up my basics now and by Spring I will have 45 hours. If anyone could give me any feedback I would really appreciate it :)</p>

<p>helllllloo anybody?</p>

<p>As Blinn is a very favored junior college for transfer, I think you stand a very good chance of being successful in your transfer with those stats. I know the waiting is very hard. Hang in there.</p>

<p>Thank you so much for the reply!</p>

<p>You are welcome. Keep us informed when you hear a decision!</p>

<p>I got my acceptance today!</p>

<p>You had to wait a bit, huh. Congrats on being an official Aggie though!</p>

<p>Whoop! Congratulations, bumblebee11! Welcome to Aggieland!</p>

<p>YAY!!! Congratulations, bumblebee!!! I just now saw you’re thread, and you already got accepted! Not surprised. Good job on your work at Blinn!</p>