Spring 2014 Bill

<p>Jrcsmom why not add an account for direct deposit. My D will likely have her Money, based on last semester, on the 30th using DD.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Yes! Direct Deposit is THE way to go. So much easier!!!</p>

<p>I just wish BAMA would send an email stating that they have made a deposit. Currently, the only way to know is to keep checking your balance.</p>

<p>^^ My D received an email Aug 11 stating the direct deposit into her bank account had been maded.</p>

<p>We didn’t get one, nor for the later NMF deposit. Humph.</p>

<p>But, all things considered… That is OKAY!!!</p>

<p>RTR</p>

<p>We got an e-mail when the excess Presidential/Engineering scholarships, and got another e-mail when the NMF deposit/refund was made. Could your DD’s e-mails possibly have gone to a spam folder, or she accidentally delete them, not knowing what they were for? </p>

<p>DD didn’t know what the email for NMF refund was for, but forwarded it to me to see if it was important (I know, !!!). She would have deleted it as “junk” mail, but something told her to check with me first.</p>

<p>Please post when a direct deposit is made. </p>

<p>It will be a race between deposit and sorority dues due date…</p>

<p>I can tell you that my D’s federal aid posted to her UA account today.</p>

<p>And just now, at 11pm, DD got an email saying that a Direct Deposit would be at her bank the next Business Day (tomorrow, Dec. 30th as promised)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>This is yet another example of how organised UA is: they deliver things when they promise them.</p>

<p>Money has not actually hit her bank account yet…anyone?</p>

<p>D did not get notified of the transfer yet, however if the money was sent today I would not expect to see it in her account until tomorrow.</p>

<p>DS hit his bank account on 12/30</p>

<p>DD just rec’d her refund too. (Just in time for that sorority bill)</p>

<p>Money in! Time to order books!</p>