Spring 2014 Information

<p>I recently applied for Miami's upcoming Spring 2014 semester and am confused on when I hear back about whether or not I was accepted. Miami's website lists November 1st as the deadline to submit an application for Spring but then lists October 10th as the date for notification of admission decisions. That timeline makes no sense. I even emailed the admissions office in hopes that they could clarify their dates but I never heard back from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!</p>

<p>No it makes perfect sense. Their saying that the deadline to turn applications in is November 1st but they will start sending out acceptance letters as early as October 10th for people who applied for acceptance before that date. I applied for admissions in September and they informed me of my acceptance mid October.</p>

<p>i applied on the deadline date and receieved a letter yesterday saying that they have received my application and its being processed by office of intl admission and that ill hear back within 2 weeks!</p>