Spring 2014 Transfer

<p>Anyone else applying to transfer for this coming up Spring? I sent in application and documents on the 9th and am on step 3 for Economics in Lib. Arts. Just wanted to see if anyone else is trying to transfer in as well!</p>

<p>Yes, I also am applying, but I am on step 2. I mailed out transcripts etc. but I still am on step 2</p>

<p>How soon did you apply? I sent in all of my transcripts within the first week and have been on step 3 since about then. Getting a bit anxious with waiting…</p>

<p>Yes! I am hoping to transfer for the Spring! So nervous you guys…</p>

<p>I am applying from Maryland, I applied in Mid-August, but sent in my transcripts and other docs last week, it should be delivered today which will move me to step 3 supposedly. However, I am expecting to be admitted before the official oct 15 deadline.</p>

<p>Evening gents,</p>

<p>Applicant from Michigan here. Applied on August 16th, and am currently on step 3. Hopeful to get into the Political Science program down there. Texas born originally, and would like to follow in my families footsteps. Good luck to all of you.</p>

<p>On step 3 at the moment. Anyone have an idea when decisions are usually sent out?</p>

<p>A guy working in admissions said on Texags that first round of acceptance would be sent out last week and this week. Not sure how accurate that was, however.</p>

<p>Interesting, I assume you are on step 3 as well?</p>

<p>Sure am. I keep checking numerous times during the day but no update. Damn you patience!</p>

<p>Yeah I’m checking a handful of times a day as well, it’s killing me!! Have they received all your documents?</p>

<p>Yeah, I had all of my documents sent about the first week of August and they have been processed since about the 12th of August.</p>

<p>Hmm so has mine. I doubt we will get our decisions this week, but from what you have told me we should not rule it out</p>

<p>Here is a reply I received from someone working in admissions.</p>

<p>Hi Matthew --</p>

<p>Thanks for your email. Transfer students are totally different from Freshmen and decisions are made by each department as the applications are received. Your file is already complete and has been sent to the department for them to review. You have good grades and all the right courses complete and I think you will be a competitive applicant. I think you’ll have a decision sometime in October (but can’t guarantee anything).</p>

<p>I’ve applied for Telecommunication Media Studies (B.S) and Sociology. 25-28 hours with a 3.4 GPA. Applied last Thursday so I should get my UIN/AIS account tomorrow.</p>

<p>anyone heard anything yet?</p>

<p>Rall - got my acceptance week before last.</p>

<p>got my acceptance yesterday, mtreys which NSC are you going to?</p>

<p>Itscole have you gotten an actual letter yet?</p>

<p>@AggggieJH , nope I haven’t</p>