Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Hi y’all. I applied to TAMU for the spring. I’m dying to know my chances. I’ve been the review process for a week now. I have an audited GPA (by atm) of a 3.33. I have volunteer work and real work in my major. I will finish up all CBK this Fall. I applied under RPTS.

Anyone else suffering along with me?

I’m on the same boat except I’m sending in my application today. Don’t worry though! It’s normal to be nervous, this is a pretty big deal. I think the fact that you have work in your major is a big booster in your application. Best of luck!

I am in the same boat. Though I finally went into review yesterday after sending in my transcripts on the 12th. I applied to Ag Leadership. How long did it take for you to get your audit report after your app went into review?

Honestly, I’m not sure about the audit report. I was on Texag and a lot of people said the howdy portal showed their acceptance before AIS so I went in there for the first time yesterday. I know that I went into review on the 11th, so no longer than 12 full days. Pokerunner/AgMedic… let’s update on here for peace of mind! Best of luck and gig 'em.

It says that my transcript has been sent to A&M. Any idea how long it takes for them to process it?

@pokerunner , mine took about 10 days to process.

Processing took mine 10 days too. Now the waiting.

This is the nerve wrecking part, does yours give you what step you are in? I still don’t have the audit report

I don’t see any steps. Just shows (On howdy) that I’m in review. Nothing has changed except the addition of the audit report on that page. Are you sure it’s not there? It’s under Manage application… then at bottom of that page it has a file to open. Hopefully yours is there. It was comforting to see that my 43 hours all transferred. I thought there were two classes (made As in both) that wouldn’t transfer. But yay, they did. I’ve stopped checking AIS since it’s the last thing to update. They also say once you have 4 tabs on the Howdy portal, that you are in!

Yeah, I just show a box that states “you do not have any transfer audit reports available at this time”. I think it’s because mine is still freshly in review and they haven’t audited yet. I have 36 credits currently and from what my advisor said they should all transfer (hopefully). I will update as I see updates posted on my howdy. I have also seen where people have said usually the first or second week in September decisions start going out.

Hopefully I can catch that wave, but since I just sent my application I doubt I’ll be there. Also, will the credit count for you transfer GPA if it transfers as a TRNS on the transfer equivalency website?

Yes… if it say TRNS if transfers for GPA. NTRNS will not.
I will keep y’all posted as well.

I applied on the 9th and got my audit report on the 18th, and I’m still in review also. Hopefully i’ll hear something in the next couple weeks, the waiting is miserable

I’ve noticed that it usually updates in the early morning hours. Lucky you! I unfortunately have been at 3 colleges and 1 university so getting my transcripts sent was a mess. Hopefully we all hear back soon!

Good luck!! Keep us updated!

Texag19… what major did you apply for?

Kinesiology first, with psychology second!

Well, I have seen a change to my howdy portal. It still does not show my transfer audit report, but now my second choice major is no longer listed. It only shows my first choice. I don’t know if this I good or bad?!

That’s probably a great sign. Yay.

I applied on the 4th and my audit was also posted on the 18th! I called admissions and asked how long it typically takes for decisions to go out, and they said it all depends on your department.