Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

I GOT MY TABS TOO!!!
Mechanical Engineering
3.91 GPA
84 hours

Message me with any questions and I’ll try to answer because I won’t be checking much anymore on here!
Good luck everybody!!

Well I still don’t have my tabs. Are any of you Ag? RPTS?

But congrats!!!

@1wannabanagE I don’t have mine either, but I’m Education. I think it’s only liberal arts and engineering that have gone out so far

My 1st major went from petroleum to aerospace… I guess I didn’t make the cut.

How long it gonna take for the second choice decision?

Hey guys
Science-biology major here
84 transferable credits
3.24 gpa (uncluding classes I retook?)
I have two questions for those who can answer

1. Does the audit include transferred credits including classes I retook? I know the gpa does
  2. Is it meant to be "4 total" or 4 added making it "6 total" tabs?

I got these tabs
Home, Applicant, My Records, My Finances, Student Life, and My Howdy. so 6 total is that how its supposed to be?

Also, some people got theirs Sunday, now some people Tuesday, don’t get discouraged for those who haven’t got their tabs :slight_smile:

I got tabs this morning too!! Im kinesiology (college of education & human development)… Good luck guys!!!

I’m so happy for everyone. I’m so worried for myself though. So far I don’t see any Ag people, so I guess that’s good. and my 1st and 2nd choice major hasn’t changed.

@1wannabanagE I’m right there with ya. Construction Science is taking their time. 1st and 2nd haven’t changed either.

I’m an Ag major and got my tabs today. Ag Science

Hey y’all!

I’m currently awaiting a decision as well. No tabs have showed on my howdy but I’m still under review for my first choice major, Computer Science. I submitted my application on August 15th and had an audit report created a few days later on the 19th. I have 42 hours with a 3.83 GPA.

HIST 1 & 2: A
CALC 1 & 2: A
GEN CHEM FOR ENGINEERS: B
GOVT 1: B - Took while in high school
GOVT 2: A
PSYCH: A
COLL ALGEBRA & TRIG: A
ENGL 1 & 2: A
ART HIST: A
PHYS 1: IN PROGRESS
CALC 3: IN PROGRESS
ENGL 2311: IN PROGRESS

Anyone else apply to Comp Sci and hear back already or know of someone who has?

@AgMedic94 Congrats. Do you mind sharing your gpa and stats? Although I’m not ag science it’ll give me an idea on hard I should be praying right now. Lol

I have a 3.1 gpa (I didn’t take first semester seriously :confused: )with 36 hours on my transfer audit. It took them a while to put mine in review since I have been to two community colleges and one university already. Once in review Its been about 20 days. And about 15 days ago they changed it to be only my first choice major. And my essay was roughly 3 pages.

Thanks @AgMedic94. I have a 3.33 (had 2 C’s… one in Chem and the other Animal Science)…both were taken at Oklahoma State. Total hours 43 transferrable. I did 2 essays and feel they strongly support my degree plan of youth development in RPTS. Strong letter of rec too from someone high up at TAMU. AND work and internship experience within what I want to do. I felt great when I applied but now… no so much.

no tabs for me yet :frowning: under college of agriculture life science- nutrition major.

Do you think they update throughout the day or should I give up and not look again til tomorrow?

I went to sleep at midnight and I had no tabs, at 6am when I wake up for classes I had the tabs

@1wannabanagE maybe you should look at until the end of the week for a better idea of things. I am not on your major but I had a W and one C but retook one class 2 times and another one once. and Gpa is 3.2…

So I believe you shouldn’t beat yourself down. Did you do all the required course work with the grades for your intended major? I think they update overnight.

I got the extra tabs on Sunday; still no official acceptance yet. Has anyone officially received a decision?