Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Btw if we do get accepted this week does that mean denial letters were already sent out ? Shouldn’t we expect acceptance later than this week ?

I also read somewhere “AIS is updated overnight. However, freshman decisions are usually seen Wednesdays and Fridays. Transfer decisions are usually seen once a week on Thursdays” -TAMU Admissions forum this was 2 years ago lol though

@vivasol that happened to me. It means you did not get into your 1st choice and you are currently being reviewed for your second.

@laura95 AIS/Howdy updating overnight still seems to hold true, as most of us experienced the update in Howdy after 1AM but before 7AM.

still no change for me. When’s the deadline for apps? Is it Oct. 1 or 15?

Oct. 15

any official acceptaces? My only change is now I can set up my student email through Google. Comparing my Howdy to my boyfriends who is a current Tamu student I’d say my Howdy and his look about the same now. Just nothing official :confused:

@monserrate So you have the 4 tabs (finance and my records) ? If so, then congrats!! What’s your major?

I have home, applicant, my record, my finances, student life, my howdy so 6 total!
1 hold on picking fixed tuition and a the student email thing.
Industrial engineering.
To help out my stats:
Applied 8/1
In review 8/3
Audit 8/17

Officially still shows in review, nothing official yet!
Thank you @1wannabanagE

@monserrate I’m right there with you on stats except my major is RPTS. Haven’t had a thing change since went into review. I guess no news is better than bad news.

Just called admissions again. They said that decisions have been made it is just taking time to update everybody into the AIS system. She said tomorrow or early next week

I’m reallllllly hoping its tomorrow

Still no change in howdy :frowning:

decisions officially go out September 18th

@navyag2019 where was that confirmed from?

I emailed the admissions office and they said that decisions have been made but that they won’t start going out until the 18th.

does that only apply to the ones that have all their tabs or everyone? @navyag2019

@amandakate11 i believe it will mostly apply to those who fully completed their applications in early to mid august so if you have your tabs its probably a pretty good shot.

@pokerunner Well unfortunately we will have to wait a good while. I emailed one of the advisors and told me the Deadline is Oct. 15 and they will make their decisions 4-6 weeks after the deadline. So basically we are in limbo until Mid Nov-early Dec. Just great.

What department @TXag2017spring? Construction science?