Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Applied the 1st. Audit on 18th. Still in review first choice. Tomorrow is the day! I can feel it.

For those of you who have already set up student email, where did you go to do this? Searching Howdy (I have 6 tabs) and I’m not seeing anyplace to set up student email. Thanks!

I still don’t have tabs.

I got my tabs, my second choice was in review( electrical engineering)

People with tabs, I talked to with an actual TAMU advisor yesterday and was told that if you have tabs, you were accepted. It is just taking some time updating AIS/MyHowdy. I hope this helps.
Have faith!

@TxHunter what time did you apply and get audited?

I GOT MY TABS YALL!!

@gator24 I submitted my application August 22. Got my report 9/6 got my tabs last Thursday.

I submitted 9/7, audit on 9/13. So there’s some time for me.

Absolutely. I was just talking about in general if you have tabs, that it is a good sign.

Wahooo!!! Got my tabs today! Phew. Congrats to all and hang in there to those still waiting. That was a long month from audit to tabs!

@TxHunter what was your major?

@1wannabanagE congrats!!! I’m glad all the waiting has finally paid off!!!

My Aggie kiddo,class of 2018, saw their acceptance on Howdy on a Tuesday early morning ( about a month after applying), and my 2nd kiddo, class of 2016 noticed their AIS update on a Tuesday late afternoon ( pretty close to the deadline). They both were transfers.

My 3rd kiddo applied Aug 18th, Audit Sep 2, and noticed all tabs last week, and still under. So, he is still anxiously waiting, too !

The process is exciting, yet nerve- racking. Hang in there. Best of luck to all of you!

@Aggie06 what major did your son apply for? Getting tabs that fast is awesome!

@pokerunner Geophysics

Sports Managment

Wild Life & Fisheries
College of Architecture
Sports Managment

They all had at least 60 hours before applying and worked closely with an A&M advisor in the college of their interest months prior. They all say that meeting with the advisors and getting their guidance was very beneficial.

Log in, see 16 notifications, expected for some of you to have been admitted. Like officially. (Like AIS says admitted)

@amandakate11 ??? Tabs?

@try2figureitout t There’s an email icon at the top of the page click on that.

@mohay95 @am1996 @1wannabanagE CONGRATS :slight_smile: now you guys have something to hold on to before getting impatient again like us lol

@TxHunter That’s great news for us Tabs people, but no matter what we all just are still impatiently waiting for something official LOL

@Aggie1997 Yea same here lol but there is still the rest of the week.