Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

@Laura95 yes absolutely. I am in the same boat. Constantly checking for something official. Hopefully it will happen this week. Fingers crossed.

Yess! finally, now the wait for an official acceptance! @1wannabanagE

@amandakate11 Whoop. I’m so happy you got yours today too. I’m not worried as much about the official. That’ll come soon!

Glad for all that have received tabs! The discrepancy in receiving the tabs is quite interesting. (From 10 days to 40 days) Hope to receive tabs soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

N

@gator24 Yep… seems like it was based on the department. Ag seemed to take a while as did CompSci… however liberl arts and engineering found out last Tues (and previous Sunday).

@gator24 @1wannabanagE It is based on the department. I called admissions and they said that it is up to the department. Still no tabs here but it could be any day now.

Too bad I don’t see much information on Wildlife & Fisheries in the Agriculture college.

So your major is geophysics and you have tabs already? Must mean geosciences have made their decisions already… @TxHunter

I am a Public Health major and have tabs in Howdy but no official decision either.

@ vivasol yes Geophysics.

ACCEPTANCE LETTERS WERE MAILED TODAY YALL!!! Sssssoooooo anxious here!!

How do you know? How long will it take to get to our homessage?

TAMU AGGIEBOUND posted it on their instagram! It said the first round of acceptances were mailed out today!

Oh shit… so close

Those who live in college station could potentially have their letters by tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!

They may be for incoming freshmans. I’ve heard some of this years seniors have already been accepted.

Also, I saw an instagram post of a person who shower her computer screen where howdy showed she was admitted! So howdy is updating!!

Was she a transfer or an incoming freshman?

She was incoming freshmen, so doesn’t help us transfers much. But we do know now that we are at the end!

When would college of education make their decisions? My major is Tech Management. I submitted my application on the 19th and it said complete and in review on the 26th.My transfer audit was available on the 2nd. I have a 3.58 GPA on 31 credit hours