Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

I’m curious how long it takes admissions to update the systems after the department gives them the decision.

I was wondering the same thing. They finally posted my transfer audit report yesterday that was dated from Friday. Hopefully decisions will start rolling out soon!

has anyone got accepted yet? My transfer audit is dated 8-26 so hopefully It wont take long to get an answer!

I sent my application in today and I am sooo nervous! How long did it take you guys before you were actually sent access into the AIS/Howdy portal?

Still waiting here… Mine too is dated 8/26. I’m thinking we should hear something at least by next week. With one of my majors being gone, something has been done, I just don’t know what. You should have access this week I think.

I applied the 19th of August and it said it was being processed on the 23rd. According to you guys how long will I get the transfer audit report. ANyone a biology major btw?

I check literally every time i get on my computer, nothing new yet & I’m going crazy :confused:

Applied last Wed. Account went into review yesterday; and my audit report appeared today. This isn’t my first rodeo though. I’ve applied to TAMU previously and been accepted. This year though things seem to be moving a tad bit quicker; though to be honest, most probably won’t hear back until mid-late Sept.

I’m looking to apply for the Spring 2017 semester of Texas A&M or Texas Tech, but I can’t make my mind up. I know A&M will be a lot closer to Houston and Tech is a 9 hour drive, but I can’t pin point which was would be better. I am studying Kinesiology in hopes to become a Physical Therapist.

ATM all the way. But Tech is a good school as well. Depends on where you want to be. ATM closer than Tech to everything.

Hey Guys, Im transferring to ATM for the Spring of 2017 too, I’m going for Industrial Engineering and currently have a 4.0 GPA on the Transfer Audit, and It says it was Audited on the August of 17th, Does anyone know when engineering admission decisions happen?

ssppiikkeerr, whats ur major?

@Aggie1997 My major is PoliSci.

@ssppiikkeerr okay, I’m pretty confident i will get in but its stressful just waiting for a yes or no, I dont know how you have done it so many times, but im sure you will get in just like last time.

If anyone is transferring or has transferred to Engineering let me know, and let me know if you have been accepted and when you applied and what your gpa was and the engineering you applied for. Also if you had volunteering or not. If you were accepted in a previous semester let me know about when you got a response from the department. Thanks

@Aggie1997 I saw another thread for Fall/Summer transfers and seemed to be quite a few engineering majors on there. Check it out. It’s lengthy but good info (like stats and timing). Hope this helps.

@Aggie1997 I saw you have a 4.0 GPA, which is obviously great. I think you should be a strong candidate for tamu; I know the Engineering department is the hardest to get into, but from my past experience Mechanical seems to be the toughest. How are your extra curricular’s, and involvement outside of the classroom?

transferring into nutrition for spring. Transfer audit is dated 8-26 and only my first choice major is showing in myhowdy. Just patiently waiting for an answer!

in order to considered for admission at A&M do you need to take 2 business maths? I haven’t completed 2 business maths only College Algebra and Elementary Statistics.

@MariaHEHE Depends on your major, but generally no. I have been accepted previously with just College Algebra and Statistics.