Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Got my acceptance on AIS too!!

Officially accepted into elementary education!!! :)!!
I’ve been waiting for this moment for years.

I’ve been admitted too!!

@pokerunner In 2 months we can say we have been admitted lol Congrats to everyone on being accepted. Will be there soon!

How do I know if I get denied for my second major? It is computer engineering

It may still be under review. Check on AIS under communication and see if you have a decision letter. Good luck. That’s a tough major!

Has anyone from the college of liberal arts received a decision?

Have anyone from the college of agriculture received a decision? The only complicated thing is that divided into many departments so I really have no way to gauge length.

@livinman Yes it appears first round for Liberal Arts went early last week. They were first to find out (it appears from this site at least). But it’s also going to depend on when you sent in everything and got your audit posted.

@gator24 I’m in Ag and just got mine. There was someone from Ag Nutrition that also just got hers. And I know there was an Ag guy that got his almost 2 weeks ago. All 3 of us had our stuff in and audit up around the 20th of Aug.

I know this is probably a stretch because I haven’t seen anyone post about it , but did anyone apply for unversity studies society, ethics and law in the college of liberal arts?

@1wannabanagE yet they are all not in the same department only the same college :confused:
I had everything completed at the beginning of the month. I’m banking on some news by the end of this month.

@livinman I’ve heard back, PoliSci major.

@livinman I didn’t apply for it but that’s what they accepted me for. I still have Psychology listed though. I’m not worried about it though because I can change that later.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! Do you guys know when the financial aid and merit scholarships decisions or transfers will be made and sent out?

Those who have gotten accepted as a transfer for Speing 2017, have you all received your acceptance in the mail yet, or just the letter in AIS?

The Aggie Bound packet usually comes a week or two after you receive acceptance online. However, the acceptance letter is in your AIS, under My Communications, then My Letters. You can print it from there.

Colleges: lonestar/ university of Houston
GPA: 3.60
Major: bio-environmental science (college of Ag. I believe)
Credits: 25
My application and transcript were received on the 9/6 but I didn’t get my audit report until the 9/16 (there was some confusion regarding my transcript so it took awhile to clear up but everything is good now.). The only requirements were to gave at least a 2.75 with 24 hrs. What are my chances of transferring in?

@Thelma2 If you don’t mind me asking, what did your son or daughter choose as their tuition rate code and why?

Also, thank you for replying! :slight_smile:

I have a question
You will get the acceptance letter by mail, and after you register for NSC you will get the whole packet?

And when you get accepted ( i got accepted into electrical engineering) it means you accepted for your major right? I mean not like the freshman they waiting for university acception and the major department acception?