Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Hey guys, I’m a construction science major too!! I applied 8/1 and I’m review and my audit report was posted on 8/26 that was my first major and my second one is gone. I have 70 credits and a low GPA of a 2.64 and I really need to get accepted this is my dream school I just had a rough first year. But after this semester I should have a 2.8 and I seen that yalls GPA is above a 3.0 and it worries me more. @YakinAg @TXag2017spring @pokerunner @ChristianDelgado51 I have been on my hoqdy portal and reading stuff to keep a positive mind that I can get in. I also emailed the department on 9/15 and they told me a decision should be made 4-6 weeks from then.

And I also have all my course requirements completed and basic course from the construction degree plan. I’ve been working for this for a long time and so far I have about 10 classes in a row with all A’s so I hope I have a chance

@coscAGG17, Just think Good Vibes! I believe you have a shot as long as you have good essays explaining everything!

@YakinAg Thank you! Yes a lot of people who I showed my essay to said that it was the best they ever seen. Not trying to be cocky but I really explained everything.

Does anyone has information about that permenant residents they have to check in for international student services?

For those that have been accepted cna you explain the difference to me

1.Variable rate, which will vary each academic year

2.Locked rate (fixed), based on their first term of enrollment in college after high school, which will expire at the end of 12 consecutive semesters, or 4 years from that first term of enrollment

3.The current academic year’s tuition and fee rate which will be locked in for 12 consecutive semesters or 4 years

@Laura95 My mom and I just looked at this cause I was confused. We locked in for 1516year since that was my first year in school. It made the most financial sense she said both now and later. Use the Tuition estimator. That helped.

Well my first year was 13-14 do youhave a link you can sent me as I’m at work now. Thanks so much for your help @1wannabanagE

@laura95 Sorry, I just saw this. I went out of town for the weekend and never checked the site. Did you find what you needed?

The wait is killing me!!!

@YakinAg agree my days are dragging by!!

We’re on the same boat! Still nothing for me. @YakinAg @coscAGG17

@YakinAg @coscAGG17 we are, i hope we here something soon I feel we should ask again so we can know if by this month or late December

Hear

@coscAGG17 @YakinAg for COSC I haven’t even checked howdy, I wouldn’t worry to much until after Oct. 15. I doubt it will take 4-6 weeks after the app deadline to hear something. my guess would be 1-3 weeks after.

Hey y’all so I just applied yesterday (I know super late and I hate it) and I was wondering what my chances are.
Major: Animal Science
GPA: 3.1
and I already have 60 credits completed. Also do y’all have any idea when I would go into review and hear back?

@Kseiler2 Did you apply production side or science option? For production, your GPA is good, for science option, may be tad low. But they review everything you give them. You should hear back soon I would think. Keep checking HOWDY… It updates first.

I applied science side with plans to become a vet. I’m hoping since I already have my associate’s degree that might make up for the low GPA.

Yay, good luck. I know Science side used to be 3.3 gpa and 3.0 for production, but I just checked and it’s 3.0 and 2.5 respectively. You shouldn’t have any issues!

I applied on 9/1/16 and received my transfer audit 9/11/16. When should I be hearing back?