Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

@pokerunner @ChristianDelgado51 the GPA you just said scared me to death! I have a 2.64 with 70 credit hours now I’m very scared

Hey so I applied as an animal science major and everytime I checked AIS it said that for my major but I checked just now and noticed that it now says my second choice major (biomedical science) so I was wondering what that means and also how much lower my chances are now of being accepted?

Im just nervous because although I have 33 credits and a 3.73 I have only taken one of the maths and am currently taking the science

Im just nervous because although I have 33 credits and a 3.73 I have only taken one of the maths and am currently taking the science @pokerunner

@ChristianDelgado51 What science are you taking? The Physics? although your GPA is fine I wouldn’t be worried y’all have a very high GPA

No im taking a geology, im also doing the PTA program that gurantees automatic admission if i maintain a 3.2 gpa and make a B in three courses (MATH 1324 I made a A) (MATH 1325 taking next semester) and (GEOL 1403 taking right now but am doing fine, currently have a high A) @coscAGG17 @pokerunner

@ChristianDelgado51 Then why are you worried if it guarantees admission? You are a perfect fit! Although don’t you need to complete those 3 courses before applying? But you basically are set! I took those 3 courses and passed and i took all the core classes but just 2.64 GPA but i qualify

Yea well im not worried, that program is for admission in the fall, I was just gonna try my luck and see if I can get admitted in the spring with what I have. @coscAGG17

@ChristianDelgado51 I believe you have a great shot! Keep those positive thoughts!

Thanks man I appreciate it! @coscAGG17

@ChristianDelgado51 No problem!

Got rejected and I applied for animal science so yay

@Kseiler2 sorry about that! But you haven’t got rejected to your second major?

I did, they said since I am in progress with completing the recommended coursework and I haven’t actually finished them yet, that’s why I got rejected. Hopefully when I apply for the fall semester I have better luck

Has anyone heard anything back yet?

@pedialytered Nothing. I’m expecting to hear something back this upcoming week or the following.

Yeah, I haven’t heard anything back yet. :frowning:

A guy from class said he got accepted to Construction Science yesterday. Anyone else?

@YakinAg Howdy and AIS have not changed for me.

@YakinAg thats awesome! do you mind asking him what his stats were and when did he apply? I would assume that he applied the very first day. either way, at least its sooner than the 4-6 weeks they said it would take.