Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Guys just chill and have some patience.

That is so frustrating. I’m sorry y’all are having to wait and wait and wait for what will probably be a great outcome. Still, I would just take a deep, deep breath (remember to exhale) and start planning like you are coming to Aggieland in the Spring!

Hopefully, we will just have to be patient and wait!

Yea what else can we do but it will be worth it

This wait is getting pretty ridiculous.

@pedialytered I agree. If we’re denied for any reason we won’t have the opportunity to be reviewed by our second choice major. It was a poor decision in my opinion to wait until the deadline to begin reviewing applications. They let their work pile on top of them. I’d also hate to say but if we’re denied I’d ask myself if there’s a possibility that the reason is because there wasn’t enough time to thoroughly review all applications received.

I am now being reviewed by my second choice major. I had applied with my 1st choice being Animal Science (ag dept) and 2nd being Zoology (sci dept). My AIS has changed both 1st and 2nd to Zoology, with the Note: Your major may change as a normal part of the admission review process. No other info or communications. The stress is mounting. :-/

@pokerunner @ChristianDelgado51 I got my tabs!!! Not for construction science but for architecture!!!

@coscAGG17 I got my tabs as well!

@pokerunner We got it!!!

@coscAGG17 it is for construction science!!! I checked under degree evaluations under the my records tab and it was for construction science! Everyone else go check!!! I was in review on September 7 so anyone before me, even a little bit after could have tabs as well!

I got my tabs in Howdy as well! Thank God!!! I called admissions, but they couldn’t give me a yes or no answer, but i believe this means we got it!

@YakinAg dude yes!! That upwards trend must’ve got you accepted! So glad you asked to be reviwed for COSC again!

@YakinAg the wait was worth it congrats to everyone!!!

Any of my fellow computer science people get the same great news?

So happy for all of you. Dang that was a long wait. But yay! @EquiSally Hang in there! Praying for good news for you too!

Guys, Im planning to apply to computer science department as a transfer for Texas A&M fall 2017? Does anyone know if we have a GPA of 3.1-3.5 ish we can possibly get in? And two decent essays as well? If you have been accepted into this department please post. Thanks!

I got In guys!!! Congrats to all of yall! This wait was well worth it!!

Congrats! What major?

And what was your GPA like? Along with the number of hours you took?