Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Any Construction Guys going to Howdy camp?

okay so I did not do as well as I thought I would on finals. What do you think is the minimum qualifications I need to meet to atleast get deferred. @CompSciAg

Congrats to all of you who have been accepted!!
If you are still looking for a place to live, I have a room available for re-let. I live at Gateway at College Station. The rent is $480 per month and bills are separate, but average about $40 per month. The apartment is fully furnished, less than 2 miles to campus, on a bus route, pet friendly, contains a washer/dryer in the unit, has a clubhouse with a gym and printers and is right next to a park! If you are a female, you may live with my current roommates or be matched by my complex with other females with the same floor plan. If you are male you will be matched to other male roommates with the same floor plan. It will be available after finals.
Contact me if you are interested and I can send you more pictures and answer any questions you may have!
I need to find a subleaser ASAP so do no hesitate to contact me at 214-502-0180 or adam17014@tamu.edu

Hi! I am current freshman and just finished my first semester at Baylor with a 3.5 GPA. I completed MIS 1305 (B+ and a Baylor course), BUS 1201 & 1101 (both A and Baylor Courses), MATH 142 (B+), POLS 206 (A-), and ECON 202 (B). I have one credit from a community college as well for ENG which I received an A in. I’m planning on transferring to Blinn for the Spring 2017 semester with hopes to be accepted into A&M for the Fall 2017 semester. I am applying to the Economics program in the school of Liberal Arts, and I was just curious what my chances are of being accepted next fall, or if anyone else has successfully transferred with similar stats. I have a feeling my chances are fairly low, but I thought I would ask anyway.

@AggieCMPSC I’m not sure if they’ll defer you if you don’t have the 24 hours completed. I think that would be the minimum qualification. If you go back on this forum I think there may have been someone who applied with a situation similar to yours and they were denied. I’m not saying it’ll happen to you but it would probably be best for you to speak with a regional advisor before applying.

Ok guys, so I will have a cumulative GPA of a 3.5 and I’m applying for computer science as my first choice major and second choice major as computer engineering (computer science track). I also have two solid recommendation letters with 4 extracurricular activities related to computer science. Based of the recommend coursework sheet, I will have Math 2413 completed and a programming course completed to. What are my chances like based of my stats? I am applying for transfer admission for fall 2017

Thanks

Hey if anyone’s transferring in the Fall of 2017 I started a discussion!!

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/texas-m-university/1952379-tamu-fall-2017-transfer-p1.html

@vivasol Any updates?

Anyone accepted to Nutrition??? I have a 3.6 GPA and 40 transferable hours as a freshmen. I am currently taking bio 1 and chem 1, going to take chem 2 in the summer, with bio 2 and both necessary maths done. Everyone says I should have no problem getting in, but I don’t know because of science classes.