Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

@Vietnamese my major is Kinesiology for university, but at San Jac it was Life Science

@southernbelle18 what’s your major and what’s your gpa when you received the transfer audit

@MariaHEHE hopefully both of us will get admitted

I received the Corps Mailing as well. Not sure if it means anything but I sure hope it means something good!

@southernbelle18 Hey, it means one if the classes you got an A in may not have transferred

@Vietnamese unfortunately, I won’t be getting admitted since I failed to take the 2 business maths at San Jac when I needed to.

@Vietnamese my majors are Psychology or Sociology but my transfer audit gpa was a 2.94 :frowning:

@southernbelle16 they started rolling admission decision already?

@TXag2017spring Hopefully it might be a hint that we get admitted

@Vietnamese they might have started them but I haven’t gotten any notifications. I’m just basing my chances off of the transfer course sheet.

Getting the corps mail means you said you were interested in the corps when you sent in your application. Im 99% that’s what it means, but I could be wrong.

Sorry, but I believe that is incorrect. I specifically remember clicking I was not interested in joining the corps since I would have no time to and still got the email.

Then maybe you guys got in, I didnt get anything, kinda depressing, maybe later on

I clicked I was interested, and received nothing. When I got accepted previously, however, I never received a letter from them. I honestly wouldn’t put too much weight on it.

Yeah, I wouldn’t put too much thought on it either. It’s probably just a random selection done by the Corps recruitment center. I still have heard nothing, so it’s not getting my hopes up! You’ll get it! Hang in there with the rest of us! We should be hearing something pretty soon!! T&G!

Hoping I also get in. I’m finishing up sending transcripts tomorrow. I currently have a 3.88 GPA with 24 hours of credit (39 after the fall term). Any idea how solid my chances are?

Sports Management major by the way

i don’t think it means anything, but i did get one and i definitely didnt select being in the corps… I’m sure its just ad mail

Maybe, hopefully some of us hear some good news this week.

Hey guys, I applied to transfer into mechanical engineering and want to know my chances. Here are my stats
GPA: 3.91 at University of Oklahoma
Hours:84
I have taken and made A’s in all the required courses as well as many sophomore year engineering courses (thermo, statics, dynamics, etc.) The reason for such a high volume of hours is I took tons of duel credit courses and AP tests in high school. I have 50+ hours of volunteer service as well as good extra curriculars and string essays.
I was wondering if y’all could give me some feedback on chances of admission.
My transfer audit is dated September 1st and lists mechanical engineering as the major.