Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

your application looks good, i think you have a pretty good shot… I’m not sure if they consider what school you’re coming from or not, but i would assume they do… so you should hopefully get preference over everyone trying to go from Blinn, because thats where a good majority of the transfers are coming from… hopefully but i don’t know that for sure.

Did anyone receive the transfer audit and still did not get admitted?

I received my transfer audit on August 17 but I havent been accepted yet. I havent been rejected tho

I don’t think anyone has gotten a decision. I have been told that the first set of acceptances should be sent by the 14 or 15. Good luck! UPDATE: I am still only showing one major and “In Review” my app was submitted Aug.1st and complete Aug 17

where does it only show one major for you guys? I barely went into review yesterday. Still no transfer audit though, hopefully it will be up by the end of next week.

There is a section under “Active Applications” in Howdy. At first it stated something like “First Choice” or “second choice” and now it only shows one major.

How do you look at the tabs on your howdy account to see if you got accepted or not? I’ve read about this in other feeds but I don’t understand it lol.

@southernbelle18 I think what everyone is referring to is when you log on to howdy there are three tabs on the top (Home, Applicant, Myhowdy). When you get accepted, there should be two more tabs there(Financials and Housing).

basically “my howdy” will be replaced by “my records” and another tab will pop up next to that called “my finances” then “housing” and “finacial aid” windows should appear on the side of the screen under the “applicant” tab I believe. @southernbelle18

@southernbelle18 Anywhere from a few days, to right before you get accepted two more tabs will appear in your Howdy portal. My records, and finances. Last time I applied, I got four tabs almost a week before I was accepted; the wait between the four tabs and acceptance was the most agonizing part.

FYI: I know this is what we already figured. BUT, I did just read a tweet reply on Twitter from Aggiebound that stated “we expect the first round of acceptance letters to go out within the next two weeks” the time is coming folks!

Was that for transfers too? Seems like it was for next years freshman.

@pokerunner i do not have 2 extra tabs yet, but i have the “housing and financial aid portal” under the applicant tab. Does everybody’s Howdy look like that?

@Vietnamese hmm thats odd i figured that those were the other 2 things that would pop up, i must be wrong so I apologize.

Also,
Update: went into review two days ago and today my transfer audit came up with 38 hours at a 3.55 GPA along with just my first choice of construction science coming up . now I wait. I’m excited!

@Vietnamese To my knowledge, those are normal. I have them as well. Now, they may have changed Howdy, and they may no longer offer the extra tabs when you get accepted.

@Aggie1997 it does not specify or mention either form. It only states they will be soon. Usually the first round of transfer responses came the 2nd to 3rd week of September from all the other posts I’ve read.

@AgMedic94 Yeah I saw last years and someone got accepted on September 10 and for the fall of 2016, someone got accepted on February 12th. So I think next week will be the first round of acceptances. Or maybe Friday. Im hoping Friday.

Please, please, please let it be today!

Well who here was the first to complete their application fully. I was August 19(3rd week of august) who was before that. wouldn’t they come first ?

I applied on the 1st. App went into review on the 11th. Audit was done on the 18th! RPTS is my major so not a highly competitive one as far as interest would go. Still impatiently waiting!