Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

Yes today please.

Just checked and nothing new on Howdy or AIS. Anyone else heard anything?

i applied on 8/9 and got a transfer audit on 8/18. Im not sure about going into review and such, but still no changes for me either. My first choice is still listed as my major also.

I applied on August 4th and got my audit on the 18th, but still haven’t heard anything either.

Guess we wait till next week

@Aggie1997 At least next week there should be a pretty good chance of something happening! I would bet at least some people on this thread hear something back by next week.

@ssppiikkeerr very true.

Very new to this… Very glad I found some peeps who are more or less in the same boat as me though. I completed my app on 8/5 with a first choice major of Environmental Geosciences and my second choice of Biology… My transfer audit report has the Geoscience major but my App in Review now is for my second choice major, I don’t see my first choice major anymore… but at the very bottom of AIS there is a note saying “your major may change as a normal part of the admission review process” Should I be worried about not getting accepted for my first choice major?

@vivasol Welcome to the page! If your major changed from your first choice to your second, it means that you most likely didn’t get in to your first choice major; and that now you are in review for your second choice.

That’s what I was afraid of hearing /: we’ll just have to wait and see

Just checked my Howdy and I received my finances and my records tabs! According to other feeds this means you have been accepted but I just have to wait for confirmation. Good luck to all!

@southernbelle16 congrats

Check your AIS for an acceptance letter. if you log into AIS, at the top, look at “My Communications”. Click on it and a tab that says, “My Letters” should appear. You acceptance letter will be found here. Print it off for a keepsake. Your Howdy Packet comes later.

Got my four tabs in Howdy today as well! @southernbelle16 congrats!

Congrats y’all! I have 5 tabs in howdy, but I am also a student employee for A&M (They allow SHSU students to be student employees) other than my employee tab I have (home,applicant,research, and “my howdy”) is that what y’all were seeing before? Thanks!

@AgMedic94 mine are: “Home, Applicant, My Records, My Finances, Student Life, and My Howdy”

Any of yall Engineering majors?

Yeah I would also like to know if any engineering majors can see the four tabs? Nervy times

when did everyone apply (for those that got accepted today)

I applied Aug 23. Went into Review the 27-29th(not quite sure). Four tabs today. I was applying as a PoliSci major, with a 3.3 gpa.