Spring 2019 Transfer

what were his/her stats ?

3.2, applied to Business school. Good essay, I’m not sure about the letter of rec.

I’m telling you guys, almost everyone with a 3.0+ gets accepted. We’ll get accepted, I promise u

When did they apply?

I believe she applied 2-3 days after me, so sept 8-9th

Does she attend a 4 year accredited university?

No, CC, Miami dade.

Oh that makes me feel good :slight_smile:

did she have any extra carriculars ?

Nope

My application has now been deemed as completed, I got the email today at 6am but t was on my student center since 11pm

I received the same email.

When was your friend’s application deemed complete, I got that Email last night

She never received that notification, for some odd reason @TheU2019

My application is still incomplete they just asked me for my ib scores on Sunday and I send them right away so I think they will receive it within the next weeks. This really feels like forever

How many credits do you have so far? They might not actually need them to give you a decision, unless it’s a prerequisite

42! I think they might not need it but don’t know @UMspringT

Oh def don’t worry. I called yesterday because of my college report. It was still in my to do list and someone had told me they had it already, but yesterday the lady told me that what they had was the copy of what I sent me they needed one from the school directly. Called right after and they took it off my list, try calling tomorrow to check if they have them

thankss! do you know if we can apply to live on campus?

You can once you’ve been accepted and pay your enrollment deposit. But I don’t know if one is guaranteed for us, transfer students. Are you from out of state?

Btw, for whoever might need it, you could request a deposit waiver if you qualify for the need.

I’m so impatient I just want to know I hope we find out soon