Spring Admission

<p>Does UA take spring admits and are the guaranteed merit scholarships available? I couldn’t find an answer on the website, maybe i just wasn’t looking hard enough.</p>

<p>Alabama does accept Spring admits.</p>

<p>However, I think the scholarships are for Fall admits only (this is true for most schools as well). And, the scholarship app must be submitted by Dec 1 of senior year.</p>

<p>Are you a junior or senior? Why aren’t you considering Fall admission.</p>

<p>i see from another post that you have an ACT 34 and you’re a junior. It looks like your family will be moving abroad with a new job. You’re thinking about graduating from HS early.</p>

<p>Are you looking to start school next spring so that you’ll have some place to be in the US while your family is abroad?</p>

<p>If you want the scholarship, then you’ll have to wait til the traditional Fall admission. Again, that’s going to be true at many/most schools. </p>

<p>I would recommend spending that last semester with your parents doing something productive (but not taking college classes. That will ruin your incoming frosh status). Or, delay graduation til spring. Can you live with a friend’s family during that time?</p>

<p>I would call the scholarship office and explain your circumstances. Then you’ll have a definitive answer. Frankly, I think graduating early and going overseas for several months before starting college sounds like a great experience, if you can do it.</p>