Spring Grades Review

<p>I'm just trying to get a feel for how many people may be awaiting spring grades review for Fall 2013 admissions. Also what was your GPA, hrs, and intended Major.
Me:
50 credit hours
Agricultural Economics</p>

<p>Why are you on spring review? What classes were you missing from your table of degree?</p>

<p>Math 1324 and 1325. I did well getting an A and a B. I’m just wondering how quickly some of these departments fill up.</p>

<p>I wouldn’t be worried for your major.</p>

<p>Lol, I hear ya… I wan’t to try Mays, but I just wasn’t interested in competing against the odds!</p>

<p>Did you get in or are you waiting like me? What Major?</p>

<p>@Mfoty83. Where did you submit your Spring grades ? The general complex or directly to your advisor ?</p>

<p>I just sent my final grades to admissions. The same way I sent in the original transcripts earlier this year. I had already spoken with the advisor for my major back in Feb. Everything goes through general admissions, then to the department. Good luck.</p>

<p>My major is Pet. Engineering. I was on spring review for 2 classes that I currently just finished taking. Now I’m just waiting for my stupid CC school to print me a transcript so I can send off to admissions.</p>

<p>Good luck. My CC sent mine electronically, thank goodness. Now I’m just waiting.</p>