Spring Grades- Transfers!!!!

<p>Is anybody else sending in spring grades to hopefully get into A&M in the fall?
And does anybody know if a lot of people get in with spring grades?</p>

<p>i sent my transcript last week. i called college station yesterday about when i can expect a reply and they told me its totally upto the departments and i can expect it anytime b/w then and july. </p>

<p>i found someone on this forum who did get in with spring grades with probabaly a 3.5ish gpa…</p>

<p>Thanks for helping! I just haven’t heard from a lot of people getting in with spring grades. Hopefully they still have a good amount of spots open.</p>

<p>I sent in my grades on the 17th and they just got processed yesterday. So nervous!! I really hope they can let me know as soon as possible, my anxiety is slowly growing. Good luck!!</p>

<p>Same boat as y’all - let’s hope we find out soon!</p>

<p>I’ve been accepted thanks to my spring grades, goodluck guys!</p>

<p>Same boat. My spring grades were processed on the 25th. Transferring into college of engineering. Still on step 3…</p>

<p>Engineering might be a rough chance, Best of luck to you! Let us know if you hear something back! </p>

<p>I was accepted to the Liberal Arts school about 2 weeks ago thanks to my spring grades.</p>

<p>Yeah, still on Step 3 as well…so frustrating</p>

<p>I just got moved to step 4 and they said to check AIS for the next few days to see my final decision under step 5…</p>

<p>Yeah, in March, I got a “rejection” letter because I was short of 3 credit hours. I sent in my Spring grades and they accepted me last week. They automatically deny you admission if you have less than 24 hours or a 2.5 GPA. It’s frustrating to wait but it’s worth it. The paperwork processing is also really slow; I sent my Spring transcript right after Spring ended and it processed two weeks later.</p>

<p>Just got to step 4 - how long is it there generally?</p>

<p>One to four weeks; I think it depends on what time you sent your transcript.</p>

<p>What is everyone doing about housing?</p>

<p>so i was accepted about 3 hours after i posted that… and i was on step 3 for 2 days and step 4 for a few hours</p>

<p>Lucky - I was on Step 3 for a week and Step 4 for half a day.</p>

<p>Im a incoming transfer. Sophomore and im going to be living off campus at Parkway Place.</p>

<p>Since all of the residence halls are full, I’m looking for an apartment. The Tradition seems to be closest to campus but I’m sure if there’s space available. I got a message saying I can apply to the Gardens 2. There’s also Cambridge at College Station and the District on Luther.</p>

<p>I’m an incoming sophomore too - I haven’t accepted officially yet because I’m still deciding/trying to find housing. What’s Gardens 2?</p>