Spring Housing

<p>Hey all, i'm transferring in the spring and have sent my housing application in and am just wondering when I will hear back? I haven't sent my bacterial meningitis thing in yet so will my application be held back because of that?</p>

<p>Probably the meningitis information will surely delay your response from Housing. I think I remember that we read somewhere on the newly accepted student section or housing section that nothing official on housing happens until they receive that critical health information.
You probably have already had the meningitis shot, so just send it on (we faxed it to them after getting an updated copy from the doctor’s office, and everything happened really fast after that about getting information on which dorm and roommate).</p>

<p>Okie dokie, thanks for the info. I faxed it in on november 15th or there about so hopefully I’ll hear soon.</p>

<p>Don’t quote me on this but I would expect you will have a difficult time finding somewhere to live on campus this Spring.</p>

<p>I have heard of dorms for the Fall filling up in January but the Spring is a whole other area I am unfamiliar with. </p>

<p>With the demolition of several dorms to pave the way for construction of new dorms the capacity is down also.</p>

<p>It might be in your interest to looks at apartments in the area, when I transferred in all the housing was full and I ended up having to lease somewhere.</p>

<p>I know this is late, but I was concerned about the same thing and emailed the housing department. They said that if you applied for the spring, you are guaranteed housing. They just don’t know where and will let you know by January 6th.</p>

<p>Yeah I finally broke down and called and they said the same thing. Lucky us</p>