Spring Registration

<p>So we know seats have been added at seven am and at eleven am…any other times???</p>

<p>Have to stalk the UH class that was full for an available/open seat and looking for best times to check.</p>

<p>is there a maximum number of credits that you are allowed to register for beyond 16? Will the system allow you to register for as many as you like?</p>

<p>IHP classes did not open more seats until 11:00 (I think). They were not open at 7am. You can register for up to 18 hours without an over ride. Again- I will say I think because I am not as knowledgeable as many others!</p>

<p>@ catinhat – No change to the number of credits – limit is set at 18 unless you get an override</p>

<p>Thank you! When they add seats in a class at a specific time, say 11am, if you are looking at the registration cart at that time does the FULL go away? I don’t think you can refresh at that point without being thrown out of the system.</p>

<p>You CAN try to add the class which will either be successful, or not. </p>

<p>At seven this morning I tried adding. UH 155 class which was FULL. I tried twice at 7:00, got back the same screen with her already WEB Registered classes from yesterday’s registration, and a message saying the UH155 section was FULL.</p>

<p>Tried one more time at 7:01 AND SHE GOT IN.</p>

<p>I guess it takes a minute or so for them to release the new seats! Keep trying.</p>

<p>The Schedule Builder / Registration Cart thing worked great. She had 133 potential schedules, and now has her first choice in the bag.</p>

<p>Roll Tide…</p>

<p>Your D had 133 diff schedules? Wow!! Glad she got her top choice.</p>

<p>She had over 600 before blocking out Fridays, every morning until ten, and every evening after five…</p>

<p>When you are taking mostly lower Division business courses, there are tons of sections…her upper level foreign language and the UH 155 were the real drivers…</p>