Spring Semester Enrollment Question

So I got accepted for the spring semester for Binghamton and I’m not really sure what to do for the fall semester. I’m sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to go to another college that I was accepted to for the fall semester? Because I’m also accepted to Hunter which is my second choice of school if I didn’t get into Bing. Can I commit to both schools, but different semesters? Or is it better if I just go to community college? Thank you so much!!

You can go take a semester at Hunter then drop out enroll at Bing

Really? Thank you! One more question though. Does transferring give you a bad rep? Or it’s pretty common…?

1/3 of college students transfer. you should be fine

You can go to hunter or you can go to a CC like BMCC or LAGCC it doesn’t matter. The CC option might be cheaper but all you are doing is knocking out a few gen eds. I would ask the binghamton about credit equivalencies to make sure your credits will transfer over. Transferring is common at bing. The only issue you might run into is that since you are coming in during the spring you might not have the chance to join some clubs or extra curricular because all the GIMs are in the fall. But if you know someone coming into bing, try reaching out to them to make the transition easier. Good luck

I see. I think I’m going to go to a CC since it’s cheaper than Hunter. I originally wanted to leave home as soon as possible so I wanted to go to Hunter, but now I think CC is an easier option. Thank you for all the help!