Spring Semester Tamug?

Ok i applied to A&M Galveston in october for spring semester 2017. Everything is complete and in review. I check howdy everyday. Still haven’t heard anything. Looks like the only day for freshmen spring registration is Jan 13th. Which is 4 days before class starts. How are you supposed to find all your books and supplies and whatnot in that amount of time? Im getting really nervous about not having enough time. I will have to pack and move. Transfer jobs. Etc. I can’t get out of my lease until I KNOW I got in for sure. Because if I don’t get in (i really think i will) then I will have lost my apartment and be essentially homeless… If I find out today that gives me a month and 1 week. Which seems like a very very short amount of time. On the phone they said “you should find out within a week or so”. A week or so? what does that mean? i could only have like two weeks to move, get my fafsa done, transfer jobs, find a place, get books etc!!! Is this a normal amount of time to do all this in? I feel so stressed.

I really wish I knew what tell you :frowning: