Spring semester

<p>Since H & S are driving down this weekend I am racking my brain with things I should be sending down in the car since he won’t be driving home spring break.
Possibly his printer if he can find ink but that is about it. Springtime clothes are still down there from the fall. Any ideas?</p>

<p>What activites does his frat have planned for spring? any formals? BBQs? Costume parties?? Hawaiian days? ???</p>

<p>Does he need anything for those?</p>

<p>Does he need a video camera for anything? my older son needed one for a project, and he had to buy one in T-town.</p>

<p>Does he need a bike?</p>

<p>Larger suitcase?</p>

<p>Sports equipment? bat, mitt, tennis racket, ???</p>

<p>Good suggestions m2ck. I know he has a formal & has a formal suit but he might want his tux. I am trying to pin him down for dinner tonite to discuss what he might need & spring/summer plans. There hasn’t been much time for talking, as one of us is always coming or going- or sleeping! </p>

<p>I have his plane ticket for next week to rebook before it’s too late & I lose it. I think it was one of those $85 SW airline tickets though but still hoping to use it. I was going to switch it to H (since technically they have the same name) but I think they ask for birthdate now & I didn’t want H to be denied boarding.</p>

<p>ldinct: Your son can always order ink for his printer through Amazon, Staples, Office Depot, so do not feel as if you need to rush around to find it. A suit jacket or blazer is a good thing to have on hand if your son does not have one there already.</p>