spring semester

<p>I was waitlisted for fall 2014 but accepted for spring 2015. Does anyone have any experience with this. How easy is the adjustment? (Housing, roommates, meeting people, ect.)</p>

<p>I’m in the same boat. I thought it was the most interesting way of responding. Although I have the same questions as the OP I also must add: Since merit aid is no longer available, how will finaid fit in? Or is it truly just a way to find kids willing to pay 60k a year?</p>

<p>I must also add that I will be calling UM tonight or maybe tomorrow.</p>

<p>I’m in the same boat. I thought it was the most interesting way of responding. Although I have the same questions as the OP I also must add: Since merit aid is no longer available, how will finaid fit in? Or is it truly just a way to find kids willing to pay 60k a year?</p>

<p>I must also add that I will be calling UM tonight or maybe tomorrow.</p>

<p>egelloc80, are you attending spring if you dont get off the waitlist?</p>

<p>The same thing happened to me. I called the school and they said they have a special three day orientation for spring students, and help to get us adjusted to housing and classes as much as possible. At this point, I am considering going in spring and remaining on the fall waitlist. </p>

<p>It ALL comes down to $ right now, but if it is financially feasible then it would be my top choice.</p>