Spring Transfer 2019

Hi, I’m currently a freshman at Mississippi State University. I want to transfer to Texas A&M since it’s a good engineering school (I’m a cs student btw). So how do you guys think my chance to get admitted? My stat is just 4.0 GPA , SAT 1420 and few extracurricular activities. And do you think I’m eligible for OOS Tuition Waiver? I’m an Intl student so I don’t think I cannot get the Corps of Cadet Scholarship to add up with my merit scholarship so that it meets the $4000 threshold. I want to move to Texas A&M so bad, but I need OOS tuition waiver.

@Rocinante123 transferring in to engineering is tough. Your gpa at 4.0 should make you an attractive candidate. They won’t look at your SAT score. I have no idea about out of state tuition waiver. You should call the engineering department and speak with someone who handles transfer applications if you are really interested. Another good engineering school to check out is Auburn. My son almost decided to go there. They are more aggressive in offering money and it is a top 50ish rank engineering program.