Spring transfer housing

I was recently accepted to UA and as long as I can get school housing I plan on attending. That being said the website says spring housing is open to all students, what are my chances of actually getting housing?

I could be wrong but I believe transfer students typical sublease from other students. If you join any of the UA class of 20** pages you’ll see so many sublease opportunities.

Spring housing is sometimes opened to transfers, so contact Bama Housing and ask how to apply.

The spring application will be available on Nov. 2 at noon CST. We can typically accommodate the students who apply, but building type will be based on current availability.

A good many transfer students will find subleases in the community for students who have a co-op or are studying abroad, or just graduated early. Our website offcampushousing.ua.edu has a forum of subleases that other students have posted.

Hope this helps,
Janine

Janine – How can students list their apartment to sublet?

On the offcampushousing.ua.edu website, students can post or view Subleases under the message boards. You have to be a student with a Crimson email address to view or post these messages.

Hope this helps,
Janine