SRPH Admission Process

<p>Hey! I applied to Texas A&M's School of Rural Public Health and that was in October 1st. I received a letter saying that they received it on October 18th. I was wondering if anyone knew when an admission decision is usually made? And this is for an MPH with a concentration in Epidemiology.</p>

<p>Glad to hear I’m not alone.
I am currently waiting as well. I’m not sure when decisions are usually made.
I submitted my application Oct. 1st, and I also received notification of it being received on Oct. 18 (through BAMF).
I applied for the online Epidemiology program.
Did you apply for the online or in-person program?</p>

<p>I applied to A&M as an auto-admit for SRPH’s undergrad Public Health degree and was accepted 2 weeks after submitting my application in both the university and SRPH.</p>

<p>Hey everyone,</p>

<p>I just received notification via BAMF that a decision has been made, and that I will find out the decision in 5-7 business days.</p>

<p>Did anyone have to interview for the epidemiology MPH program (for the online or on campus program)?</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Hey, I did receive the same response as well. I’m nervous, does that mean I didn’t make it?</p>

<p>What I received:
Your application has been reviewed and an admission decision is being processed in the form of an official letter and email communication on the outcome.</p>

<p>And this post is for the graduate program, not undergraduate. I didn’t have to interview for the epidemiology program.</p>

<p>Hey, I just got accepted into the program this afternoon!
I am so excited and relieved.
Good luck! I hope you got in too!</p>