SSAT help from boarding school

I am a student in a boarding school who is looking to transfer but some schools require me to take the SSAT but it is almost impossible for me as I am an international student and I have saturday classes. What are my options?

SSAT At Home maybe?

Also, there’s a program, I forget what it’s called, in which you can take the SSAT essentially privately. You can do it once IIRC. You pay extra, but there are more test centers offering this than the bulk test centers. Maybe one near you. And you can arrange date/time as you like, assuming they’re open at that time.

BTW I’d add that your current school is for sure going to have to know and participate in your transfer process. You’re going to need letters of recommendation from current teachers. Given that you’re going to have to tell them, maybe they’d give you some sort of grace to skip classes one Saturday to take the test.

I am assuming you are an international student at a US boarding school. Ignore below if not.

Your school is going to have to help you either get to a prometric test center (which offer it at various times/days at least near me) or let you off on a Saturday.

Alternatively can you take PSAT/SAT at your own school and use that in lieu of SSAT? I am not sure how old you are though…