St. Lawrence University Class of 2027 decisions

Does anyone know when decisions come out? I heard mid March but have also heard of a few people receiving letters already.

Their website says Regular decisions start coming 2 weeks after the deadline. But curious if people are starting to hear anything, also about merit.

I know of a couple students that were RD that just heard this past week which is really quick since the deadline for RD was just 2/1 so I assume over the next week, many will drop.

1 Like

My daughter got her letter of acceptance this weekend.

1 Like

Email? Snail mail?

The two people I know of, received letters in the mail… just like the good old days. The third, I am not sure but assume the same.

1 Like

Snail mail :slight_smile: Included merit and financial aid information as well.

3 Likes

My son’s acceptance letter came today via snail mail. Merit was included as well. I loved seeing an actual acceptance packet!

3 Likes

Congrats to your son!! Was it a large envelop with SLU items or just a letter?

It was a large envelope with a folder of information and some stickers.

1 Like

Acceptance and merit today :blush:

Congrats!!!

D admitted - loved when we toured last summer. Am concerned about partying (I have two at UVA and understand college parties). D is very social and OK to go to parties but doesn’t drink (allergic). From CO - would like to know social scene, how active outdoor oriented clubs are (and is it easy to become active in them). She’s been pleased with all of the communications. Thoughts and impressions please.