standardized test scores

<p>if i sent my act scores in after the November 15th deadline, will they still look at them for the first notification period?</p>

<p>No.</p>

<p>*To receive a decision during the First Notification Period, you must complete the application and submit all required materials by the postmark deadline of November 15. Admission decisions for these students will be made on or by January 15, and decision letters will be mailed immediately thereafter. *
Undergraduate</a> Admissions at the University of Wisconsin-Madison</p>

<p>You're required ACT score was sent after the deadline, so it won't. Did you send in a score before that one, though, or was that the first one you sent in?</p>

<p>I sent in my SAT scores before the deadline, so I would be surprised that they would only look at my SAT scores that made in before the deadline and not the ACT score which was sent in right after it</p>

<p>no. u just cant send in anything after the deadline to be considered for early notification period.</p>

<p>so does that mean I will be considered for the early notification period but they will not look at my ACT scores?</p>