Stanford Admissions for Applicants Fall 2022

Yeah, thought so—this astrology will only work if anyone’s eventually able to use the “Student” option on the SUNet page

also slow mode is annoying…

It’s there for a reason. When people start doing portal astrology it creates a frenzy leading to dozens and dozens of posts within minutes. The moderators will then put the thread on slow mode to give posters time to think through their responses and maybe avoid knee-jerk reactions.

6 Likes

3 more days for the decision.

1 Like

I managed to add mailing address manually. oh well, just for fun. lol

Don’t every people have dots on their checklist? I am not sure why people are talking about this from time to time. Is there anyone who doesn’t see dots on their checklist?

it’s just a design choice. Someone tried bringing this up on the UNC forum and it was debunked I think

Actually, I don’t see dots on my kids application checklist. Just check marks to the left from what I can see on an iPad or on a phone. I haven’t checked on the computer. I doubt it means anything, but you never know

Why would it mean anything?

It’s a huge stretch to believe Stanford is using subtle design elements on the web page to secretly signal their decision in advance.

3 Likes

Like I said, I doubt it means anything. There have been other things, for other schools that have meant things. Like Berkeley. But I doubt this is one of them.

And for Berkeley, it wasn’t a design thing. It was just the withdraw button wasn’t there anymore for the rejections.

Yes. Stuff like the withdrawal button missing is believable because there’s a clear logical link to admission decisions (you can’t withdraw if you’ve been rejected)

4 Likes

Do you guys not have withdrawal button? I can see everything, almost never touched by anybody except that I put in the mailing address manually.

My kids has everything.

Everybody should have everything. If—and that’s a big if—any changes are going to happen, they’ll take place hours before the release.

1 Like

It has happened before. Those “signs” are not intentional, tho. Applicants just end up finding those correlations.

1 Like

I suppose there’s no chance Stanford will surprise everyone and release decisions early, is there? :pray:t4: :joy:

1 Like

Nice username, I see what you did there :smiley:

Unfortunately, no lol The release date is almost always Ivy Day+1.

No chance in hell

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah, I guess my name fits!!!

1 Like