Stanford Admissions for Applicants Fall 2022

I got rejected from all ivies I applied to, but I feel fine. I am just manifesting for Stanford Class of 2026!!! Less than 24 hours until I become a tree! I hope everyone in thread get into Stanford!

32 Likes

tommorow I will show the world I am a stanforder

3 Likes

I see you everywhere ! Lol I hope you get into Stanford ! Mine got Rejected from Cornell, waitlisted at Tulane and Northwestern, and just waiting for Stanford (even bigger reach lol). Good luck !

1 Like

how many addresses do you guys have on your portal? I have the mailing address and permanent address still. Both are filled in with the same address lol.

One. Says two. But only the top one is listed.

hmm, I wonder if this means anything. I still have my mailing address its not blank lol. All my friends have only a permanent address as well. There’s only one other person I know who has both like me.

is your mailing the same as your permanent? mine are the same so that’s why it says it’s only written out once

mine and the other person’s addresses are exactly the same (our mailing addresses are the same as our permanent ones). I read that in previous years the disappearance was an indicator as well as the update button, but idk if its good or bad lmao.

was this a recent change? mine was always only one

yes it was recent, around 3-4 days ago if I’m not mistaken ppl on reddit and this thread itself were talking about it I think. I think I’ll check last year’s thread on CC to see if it has any meaning. But last year’s portal astrology worked according to many ppl.

I don’t know. I do feel like there was at one time two addresses, but not for a couple weeks at this point. Not sure what this would have to do with anything. Lol

Hey guys! Just wondering if everyone still has the withdraw application button.

I do have it still.

Were you able to find any indication?

same here and fingers crossed

i do

I have two. I have both mailing and permanent addresses but they’re the same address, which is odd because it says “Current Mailing Address (if different)”

1 Like

Any indicators/portal astrology?

4 Likes

Everyone still has their application checklist still too right?

1 Like

i do