Stanford Admissions for Applicants Fall 2022

What do you mean by two addresses. I got only one. Is this a bad sign?

Same as you over here

i have the exact same address listed for permanent and mailing

2 Likes

but i truly don’t think the address stuff means anything, people have speculated about it for every school this year and afaik there has been no link to # of addresses and acceptances

1 Like

Dd still has both mailing addresses listed, but has not had great results so who knows.

i think the annoying thing is just that there is differences between people

Addresses probably won’t mean anything → they didn’t seem to mean anything for Vanderbilt, unless I am mistaken.

for me, I’ve consistently had the same situation on all of my portals (one permanent and one mailing address, both the same address). I have been rejected by every school that shows addresses like this (except for a Vanderbilt waitlist), but I think it could just be a standard thing with the company that sets up/manages all the portals.

I guess I am quite stressed about results because i didn’t get acceptance from any ivies

2 Likes

Does anyone know what time decisions come out?

7pm EDT

It was a difficult day.
What can be worse than today?
Anything else would be better than today.
Now that I have to face the truth
The horror is upon me.
To face the Stanford Admission result,
Ominous feeling surrounds me.
Go away, ‘bad luck’ in
Extra loud voice, but it was no use
The result is already decided.
In spite of these nervous feelings,
New day begins.

9 Likes

Ik it’s hard to wait after suffering through ivy day. Hit me up if anyone wanna talk with me on insta @pushpraj.jpg

1 Like

My last chance. Please Stanford.

2 Likes

Have you guys found any sign for acceptance?

had a friend send me this, does anyone have any results?

what is important info?

Should be at the top of your portal

why does he think so?

Perhaps we could have a poll to see who does and does not have these “indicators”?

1 Like