right now?

Yes. I would infer that as a reject without any evidence… she is double legacy

double legacy has such a high change

i heard

1 Like

Trust me… not. It’s about intellectual vitality and nothing else

I have important info and withdraw

3 Likes

Grades, SaT is all correlation and not causation. It’s essays and recommendations

why do you believe she’d be rejected? To me, double legacy (especially if donating) should be a shoo-in without any major red flags.

Same

Don’t think that’s a reliable indicator if 2 of the 3 people who responded have it… Stanford tends to have a small waitlist

1 Like

True

Well I highly doubt I am getting in so I’m going to assume mine equates to rejection.

I’ve been rejected from USC, Duke, Harvard, and waitlisted at Wake Forest & Washington and Lee all in the past week…did get into Vanderbilt though but that’s it. None of these schools like me and I don’t think my essays were the best either LOL so I don’t blame them.

Is the theory based on last year’s portal astrology?

Vanderbilt is very very good. Dude. My daughter would exchange her USC over your Vanderbilt

4 Likes

It’s based on “absolutely no solid evidence whatsoever”. Don’t know why we’re even bothering some some random redditor’s take.

2 Likes

Agreed. The variations are funny. Dan Brown needs to hatch a plot here

1 Like

Haha I actually like Vandy better than USC, but Washington and Lee was my dream school for awhile…visited and interviewed, wanted the Johnson but all I got was a waitlist. Showed a ton of interest which they like but I must have had a red flag in my app or something, idk! All good though.

Oh, I take it with a grain of salt. Just getting in the headspace that I won’t get in so when I get rejected it won’t bug me

1 Like