Stanford Admissions for Applicants Fall 2022

Is there actually anyone who doesn’t have their current address listed on the application portal? I highly doubt such changes would be made before the 31st (if at all)

1 Like

I have that too in my application portal! I hope it means something!! And I take it that not everyone here has that showing?

Oh I just read through some earlier responses. The wishful side of me is hoping this means something, but it probably doesn’t until a couple hours before if there are more changes.

I have both addresses when I scroll down too!

You are right. These indications will only work very close to the decision date.

I could be totally wrong, BUT I could swear my daughter had two addresses listed before. Even though they were the same address. Now just the permanent one is there. I swear they had the same address listed twice before. I doubt any of this means anything as of now.

Looking at my portal I also have both permenant addres and current address (if different), as well as the Edit Addresses link below both. I don’t think it means anything

1 Like

as of now, it means nothing. I shall check again a few hours before the results are announced

2 Likes

What does everyone see when they visit apply.stanford.edu/apply/download.pdf? Do you see a PDF with your application info (just your name, scores, etc, nothing private)? Or something else?

how do you download your pdf?

Visit that link - apply.stanford.edu/apply/download.pdf - in your browser.

nevermind I found it! I wasn’t logged in

What do you see?

1st page is “Biographical Information” with my name, birthdate, contact info (including address), citizenship, ethnicity…then 2nd page is test scores and 3rd page is certification.

1 Like

Same… it’s probably too early right now but I have a strong feeling that this page might be an early portal astrology leak the day before decisions :grin:

Haha, I hope so! Nobody from my school has ever been accepted here except a top football recruit 10 years ago. So I’m not expecting much, but I feel like I have a pretty strong application, so we’ll see! I kind of break the mold of the typical student from my high school that applies, because the large majority are solely focused on academics and aren’t spiky…we don’t ever send kids to elite schools except Notre Dame (I go to a Catholic school) so it’ll be interesting to see for sure!

Oh I just realized you said the day before decisions, yeah it’s probably too early to tell

Wishing you the best of luck! I’m an international student from the other side of the world… hopefully we see each other on campus in the Fall!

2 Likes

Same as my daughter. Is there supposed to be something else ? However, I doubt my kid will get in. Someone already got in from her class and usually one get in a year.

1 Like

I would highly recommend people from not trying it because people were rescinded from MIT, Harvard etc when they tried to view something by altering URLs.

1 Like

This isn’t altering a URL, though. It’s just viewing a link associated with one’s application. I don’t think this is unethical.

1 Like