Stanford beat Orgeon Ducks

<p>What does this bode for the future?</p>

<p>I guess I should have read the FSU thread…</p>

<p>Florida can’t beat FSU which means UA and FSU for national title.</p>

<p>I do think FSU is quite good.</p>

<p>Let’s be real, the only reason Bama (currently) is ranked 1 and not FSU is due to performances in past seasons. They haven’t won as many impressive wins. This might change after playing LSU and Auburn. But fsu should be ranked 1 right now.</p>

<p>Oregon: yet another quack exposed.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>No roast duck at the tailgate!</p>

<p>Let’s be real. Bama’s schedule > FSU</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Should Get Into BCS Title Game Over Florida State and Oregon if Undefeated, Not Really a Debate | The Big Lead](<a href=“http://thebiglead.com/2013/11/05/alabama-should-get-into-bcs-title-game-over-florida-state-and-oregon-it-should-not-be-a-debate/]Alabama”>Alabama Should Get Into BCS Title Game Over Florida State and Oregon if Undefeated, Not Really a Debate)</p>

<p>Just sayin ;)</p>

<p>I am still hoping they get to play Oregon just to get their quackers quiet. That way there are no “what if’s” to be thrown about.</p>

<p>FSU beat both Clemson and Miami when they were in top 10. I don’t understand how Miami is showing as 25 in this story. </p>

<p>They can’t randomly make up numbers to make a point.</p>

<p>I don’t care much for FSU but they will be very competitive against whoever.</p>

<p>When Bama played A&M they were in the top 10 as well. </p>

<p>Just going by the how each team was ranked at the time of the matchup</p>

<p>When Bama meetup with Ole Miss they were #21.</p>

<p>No Duck dynasty starting this year.</p>

<p>No Duck dynasty starting this year.</p>

<p>I am not so sure. They twerk real good. :p</p>

<p>Trying to make a rational argument about a system as irrational as the BCS is as irrational as the system itself. Like it or not, Bama gets to the title game if it wins out, at which time The Tide will bury #2 and this turkey known as the BCS once and for all.</p>

<p>Having watched Stanford manhandle the Ducks last night, I wish Bama would have gotten to play Oregon in the national championship game. I think FSU will be a VERY tough opponent - definitely the toughest of the current unbeatens. I wouldn’t mind seeing Florida have its game of the year and beat them; I think they’re the only ones that have even a remote chance of that.</p>

<p>I love the way Alabama fans operate under the <em>assumption</em> that they are going to play in the title game. Typical Gump entitlement syndrome. And don’t give me any crap about the 3 out of 4 championships… you people were like that when Shula was the coach and you were 4-7. It’s as old as time itself. How did I ever let my son matriculate among you people.</p>

<p>Reality meets fantasy tonight.</p>

<p>Y’all look for me on the quad.</p>

<p>Slippy, nothing wrong with a little optimism. Here’s hoping you’re in need of a crying towel tonight.</p>

<p>Am prepared if Slippy needs a crying towel! Look for me on the quad, Slippy!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>That’s easy. Father knows best. Your boy will thank you the rest of his life.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I’ve seen said towel on the Internet. It’s custom sewn and lovely. A tad small for the sorrow it’s intended to soak, though. ;)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>That’s titlement syndrome, slippy. Spell it right, for goodness sake. :)</p>