Stanford Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Has anybody heard stories where a person was accepted to Stanford but rejected at ivies? LOL I NEED HOPE AHHHHH

6 Likes

Yes, my D class of 2022.

4 Likes

My son, class of 2022 was rejected by HPC.

2 Likes

Rejected from the two Ivies I applied to. Their loss (is what I’m trying to convince myself lol). I’m still trying to process everything because so far I haven’t gotten into any school I’m actually excited about :(((

9 Likes

Same

2 Likes

We’re in this together :handshake: opening my rejection letter was so anticlimactic though haha I didn’t cry or anything. I guess I’m just desensitized :///

3 Likes

same

hey guys! is the portal astrology from REA around still going to work this time? good luck in advance folks!

1 Like

what was that? I still have my address, update button, and withdraw button…does that mean anything?

anyone’s address disappear or anything? or do we have to wait for tmr for that to happen

A lot, a LOT of people get rejected by the Ivies and accepted by Stanford, and vice versa. No reason to lose your hope just yet!

7 Likes

it was smth like, if your address is still listed, but the update button is gone, it was an acceptance; no address, no update button was a rejection; update and address button was a deferral. but I don’t think it will start working now tbh.

Does anyone know the time and date for decisions?

tomorrow at 4pm pst

Best of luck to everyone! Everyone on here deserves this and you’re all amazing.

4 Likes

At this point I’m just making myself like my other options more cause stanford is just a foregone conclusion

3 Likes

Do ppl who apply test-optional get in?

Sibling applied to Stanford and I did too as a transfer applicant. He got waitlisted by four Ivies and rejected by a few. He already has an incredible non-Ivy option, so I’m not worried–but really hoping Stanford gives him a definitive yes for once. Good luck to you all! I’m excited for all of you as you finalize this huge chapter of your lives and move on to find places that you’ll call home for the next four years. Stanford is amazing (I have another sibling there), but it isn’t everything. Whatever options you may have, I’m sure they will turn out to be the perfect places for you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yo! same
10 rejections and 1 waitlist (Reed College)
Stanford is my last decision, and even a waitlist will give me the utmost happiness.

4 Likes

Does it mean anything if my portal still has my address and the update application button?