Stanford Class of 2025 Regular Decision

probably

I am an applicant to Stanford and I did not receive an Interview. How important is an Interview at Stanford and can you be admitted without one?

1 Like

Same here! Let me know what everyone says!

1 Like

its clearly stated that interviews are just based on availability of alumni.
Also, I’ve seen many who got into Stanford without an interview (even a guy who got deferred and then waitlisted, and finally got in WITHOUT an interview)

I’ve seen some likely letter recipients who also had interviews!

2 Likes

Is it likely that you can get accepted without an Interview? For example, some schools require an Interview to be accepted. What about Stanford?

Stanford does not require an interview

1 Like

What happens if you apply to Stanford and you did everything in your power on your application; yet it’s incomplete because none of your teachers sent their recommendation letters? :frowning:
Do I automatically get rejected?

You will have an incomplete application. Only complete applications are eligible for an admissions offer.

Ok. Thank you

Hi everyone! My counselor sent in my mid year transcript before the 2/15 deadline, but I don’t see a checkbox on my portal confirming that it was received. Is this normal, or should I call the office to confirm?

1 Like

I don’t believe they update that on the portal. My son’s portal doesn’t show it either.

1 Like

Same here. Does not show on portal.

yup same. I don’t think that they update it on the portal

does anyone know what time decisions will be coming out on the 9th?

1 Like

I need Stanford to accept me, ucla is very expensive LOL

8 Likes

Hey guys! Has Stanford confirmed that it’s coming out on April 9?

1 Like

nvm found the article that states it

1 Like

It says before 9th April.
As from previous years, we know it is always the next day to the Ivy day, so may be 7th April

Oh that’s really interesting, I’ve never heard of that before. Has this been true for the past few years (2020, 2019, 2018)?

1 Like