Stanford University Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Look for admit weekend. If I recall correctly it is held before students need to commit. Great events and access for prospective students and some for parents. Our son had a blast.

2 Likes

REA Deferral for our son. More waiting!

Rejected here

There is an admitted students weekend end of April.

2 Likes

It’s the weekend of April 28-30th.

1 Like

I got deferred from Stanford. Would like to know others who had the same fortune to discuss stats and other steps. Do reply. Thank you!

DD Accepted REA

4 Likes

Can someone tell me RD decision date?

Thanks,

early april

1 Like

Congrats!
I have a quick question, did your son get an interview?
Thanks and best of luck!

Did any deferred applicants send over their Letter of Continued Interest? If so what was their response?

Sent a very short email to our AO stating that Stanford is still our #1 choice and will submit the update form once ready. No response. Did your applicant send one @Mi-To and did you get a response?

I sent a letter of continued interest, and I received a reply stating that they recognize my interest in Stanford and thanked me. But they didn’t accept the LOCI, and instead told me to focus only on the Defer update form.

Also, since I had many updates, they instructed me to only list them, and send it in the form as far as possible.

1 Like

Good to know. We were also wondering about this, if a list is accepted since there is a word limit. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Yes, anytime

Would you be comfortable with sharing your son/daughter’s stats?