Star & bgr

<p>I'd like to know how many of you are attending STAR and BGR and if you are, list the dates that you'll be there. As an incoming freshman, I'm not sure what to expect for BGR. I heard it's tons of fun. I might not be able to make it, since money is tight and a flight from nyc to purdue is pretty expensive for me and my parents. But I do know I am attending STAR for sure, on the 29th. The agriculture class.</p>

<p>Being from new jersey and paying my tuition by myself its not worth coming to Purdue if your really not into your major. I’ve personally been debating about transferring back to NJ cause of those reasons, but I cant since I didn’t do so well my first year. So if money is pretty tight and Purdue is pretty expensive for you and your parents, I’d advise you to do well your first year. Just in case you want to transfer to a college back in NY since you have a huge selection or just in case you want to be considered for a few scholarships.</p>

<p>i live in jersey too and money is tight but I gotta just work more during the summer to pay for things, oh well… anyway…</p>

<p>star is 23rd for me communications department
BGR idk when my move in date is yet soooo idk… but ill deff be there for that,
and im a transfer too</p>