STAR Question

<p>Quick question: I am majoring in Agricultural and Biological Engineering in the School of Agriculture (hopefully only for a semester), and with this major I will be completing the first year engineering program. I was wondering if I should sign up for the FYE STAR or if I have to sign up for the Agriculture one.</p>

<p>I’m not familiar w/ ag, but I would suggest clicking on the 5-digit number on the big list of optional sign-up dates; then, click on the highlighted event name at the top of the next page -> from there, it should display the courses that fall under that particular star event</p>

<p>…actually, on second glance, I don’t think that answers your question</p>

<p>okay, I would suggest signing up for the major that you’ll start out in, b/c there’s no 100% guarantee that you’ll get into that other program (but I have faith in you)</p>

<p>However, don’t take my word for it. Call up the admission office and they’ll know what’s up</p>

<p>Haha thanks for the faith, and it still has nothing to do with my hopes of an internal transfer, I will be a student of the Agriculture school doing First Year Engineering, so technically I am both.</p>

<p>i would sign up for the school you’re in, so the ag STAR date</p>

<p>Ag and Bio Engineering is in the FYE program as is any engineering. You actually are not an ag/bio student till your sophomore year, the required GPA to get into the Ag/Bio Engineering program is a 2.0 in First year engineering. </p>

<p><a href=“https://engineering.purdue.edu/ENE/Academics/FirstYear/eai[/url]”>School of Engineering Education - School of Engineering Education - Purdue University;